The Truth about No Rinse Shampoos

Labels: | 0 comments»


When I wore braids back in the summer, I constantly worried about my scalp and hair being clean. I didn't want to saturate my hair with water and destroy my beautiful braids, so i researched a couple of websites and saw that most people used "dry shampoos" or no water shampoos. I picked up two types of shampoos to try out-one was a liquid and the other was a foam. I didn't like the results of the foam because my "real" hair would kink up from the braiding hair, and would show the obvious separation of my hair from the braiding hair. I had to use a blow dryer to get the "look" back. The liquid brand, which was Clean Life Products in a blue and white bottle worked magic. My scalped was and appeared clean and it lathered! I used a towel to wipe the dirt away! I paid only $2.99 for my 8 oz bottle...a keeper.


  • Biodegradable, PH-balanced soap contains no alcohol; leaves hair with a clean, fresh fragrance and no residue
  • Easy to use—just shake, apply directly to hair, massage until foaming lather covers hair, and towel dry thoroughly
  • No rinsing required
Ingredients: water, triethanolamine lauryl sulfate, propylene glycol, cocamidopropyl betaine, fragrance, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, citric acid.

0 Responses to "The Truth about No Rinse Shampoos" (Leave A Comment)