Aid to Remove Braids?

Labels: | 0 comments»





I always swear that after I've taking a braid style down that I would never get braids again! And the reason is usually the time spent taking them down. I just recently took my microbraids out and the experience wasn't as bad as it was five years ago. My hair had breakage and my edges were beginning to bald after I took them out last time. So I've been wearing the tree braids for the past couple of years because its cheaper, faster to do, and much easier to take down. But three months ago, I found the guts to get them done,and they were done quite well. I took them down last month using African Braid & Weave Out Spray; the cost $3.99. The label on the bottle claims that this product:
-Minimize breakage to fragile damaged hair
-Allows artificial hair and threads to slip out easily
-Moisturize and soften hair

I didn't feel that this spray made it necessarily easier to take my micro braids down. The only use that this product had for me was that it did soften my hair, making it easier to comb through after the micro braids were out. My hair wasn't tangled at all. But if you have a normal regimen for taking your braids down and it works for you, I say avoid the braid "out" sprays.

0 Responses to "Aid to Remove Braids?" (Leave A Comment)