Best for Your Complexion-Ambi

Labels: | 0 comments»







Other than occasional dryness, I really don't have any major problems with my skin, like acne for instance. But I do sometimes noticed my skin tone is sometimes uneven and those darn dark circles around my eyes! Ambi's Complexion Bar works wonders if you want to give your skin a nice even glowing tone. I used Ambi a couple of months ago and I was complimented several times at work about my complexion and the smoothness of my skin. There was even one stranger I met in a store ask where did I get my facials done!*blushing*

The only thing you have to watch out for when using the complexion bar is that it burns like hates if it gets into your eyes! I unknowingly opened my eyes while in the shower with the Ambi lather on my face, and I felt totally blinded! OMG! My eyes were red until I finally got to work that morning...So Ladies, be very careful and read the label: Avoid contact with eyes. It has a great smell (so fresh) and it last FOREVER,and oh yeah, it's very affordable ($1.50-$2.00)can't beat that! I would definitely recommend this product.

Ingredients: Sodium Tallowater, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance, Water, Titanium Dioxide, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate, Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Glutaral, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Iron Oxides.
Ambi Fade Soap Complexion 3.5 oz. 

0 Responses to "Best for Your Complexion-Ambi" (Leave A Comment)