Lustrasilk Shea Butter Conditioner-Budget and Results

Labels: | 0 comments»


I've been using Lustrasilk conditioner for years, and never have to buy any other conditioning product! I use it after I've finished shampooing my hair and leave it on for about 5 minutes. Of course if I want a deeper conditioning, I put leave it on about 30 minutes with a plastic cap under the dryer.On the label, it claims to :"Treat & Prevents Heat & Chemical Damage and Hydrates Dry Over-Processed & Porous Hair" The only thing I know is that my hair doesn't have that over conditioned feeling after using it, and it smells pretty good, Mango if I'm not mistaken. I did try out a Tresemme brand(will review soon!) conditioner and I didn't notice anything special happening with my hair. So please ladies, even if you use "salon" brand conditioners, just try the Lustrasilk out a couple of times;you'll be impressed, trust me. The price is very affordable. I bought mines from a standard beauty supply store for $2.99 for a  20 oz size! So if you are on a budget (like I am always) try the Lustrasilk, you will be pleased.
Lustrasilk Cholesterol + Shea Butter & Mango 20 oz. Bonus

0 Responses to "Lustrasilk Shea Butter Conditioner-Budget and Results" (Leave A Comment)