My Aphogee Hair Regimen

Labels: | 0 comments»



When using Aphogee, its best to follow the instructions provided. Once again, Aphogee is supposedly for professional use, so deviating from the required use may prove to be not the best for your hair. First of all, my hair is really thin, so any type of product penetrates my hair fairly well. I first wash my hair with the Aphogee shampoo for damaged hair twice. It has a citrus smell,but nothing too overpowering. Next I use Creme of Nature shampoo. My only hang up with Aphogee is that it leaves my hair sort of dry and not so soft, so it's important to use a good conditioner with this product(By the way, I will do a review of the Creme of Nature Sunflower and Coconut shampoo soon!).

I then used the Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor for about five minutes(you don't need to sit under a dryer! yay!)but a plastic cap is recommended. I notice an immediate softness after rinsing the Reconstructor out of my hair. I still, however, use a good CHEAP conditioner like Lustrasilk for a couple of minutes and wash it out. I also use the Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer which works like a charm. I don't think it's necessary to use both the lustrasilk and the balancing moisturizer, but I usually rotate and use each one every other week or so. I then towel dry my hair and use the Aphogee leave in conditioner and spray an ample amount of the Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Reconstructurizer. This stuff really brings out the shine in my hair once its dry...its lovely. I then put a quarter sized amount of Chi Silk Infusion oil in my hair after it is towel dried and then off to getting my hair dry. I don't usually like using a hand held blow dryer because it pulls my hair, so I tend to roller set my hair and eliminate the heat that I would use through out the week:flat ironing, hot curlers, etc. I have to admit that using the Aphogee line gets a bit tiresome at first, but I've learned what product works and doesn't work with my hair. Therefore, I am able to customize the line to fit my needs....pretty good!

0 Responses to "My Aphogee Hair Regimen" (Leave A Comment)