The Aphogee Hype

Labels: | 0 comments»




I had some very serious hair damage from relaxing my hair, using heat, and constantly messing with it! So what was the first thing I did? Well, look on the internet of course! I researched many products and hair regimens, but their was one name that kept jumping out at me-Aphogee. I saw this very informative youtube video from Ateyaaa and she was amazing, very realistic and the results were fantastic!

So I slowly began buying the basics: Shampoo, Conditioner, Oil Sheen, etc. And luckily, I bought my first batch of Aphogee products at a beauty supply store that packaged the products together for a better price. The line isn't overly expensive, depending on how much you are willing to spend for hair care products. I'm literally looking at my Aphogee shampoo, and the price on the bottle is $4.99-not that bad.
The leave in conditioner at $6.99 doesn't hurt your pockets too bad either. The heavenly Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor was $5.99 at Sally's Beauty Supply-but the bottle is pretty small-but worth it!(There is also a shampoo sized bottle available)The Two-Step Protein Treatment is a very serious step to take with your hair, so be careful. On the label it states:Helps to stop breakage on even badly hair, when used as directed. This is to be used every six weeks before a touch up, not weekly like I've been reading some women have been doing! I mean really, this is pretty much raw protein, it smells horrible!but I've noticed that my very soft, fine hair has become stronger!I used Aphogee for 3 months back this summer,got microbraids(which is another story) and just recently began using the Aphogee line again, and my hair has become noticeably healthier, so yay for Aphogee.

0 Responses to "The Aphogee Hype" (Leave A Comment)