A French Tip for You

Labels: | 0 comments»



I'm indifferent about the Nailene French Tip Pen. I used it five times already and I'm not completely sold on this one yet. I think it's more that I like the idea of how the pen is designed to achieve those beautiful french manicured nails! The pen is a bit shorter than a regular sized pen...and sort of feels like holding a Sharpie. When using it, you have to shake it a few times and proceed to apply to your nails. The tip of the pen is angled and soft like a sponge, so that it is very easy to apply the polish.



The first time I used it, my nails were flawless! but when I tried to touch my nails up(maybe 2 days later),it seemed that the sponge part of the pen had dried with polish on it causing horrible streaks! I tried to apply a second coat, but it streaked even worse. My nails were dry and clean so I wasn't sure what the problem was. I gave it another try, then another, then another...you get the idea, but still the same problem. I've been researching reviews on this product, and found others had the same problem. The product is a great idea...but those dang streaks!

Nailene French Tip Pen Kit 1 ea

0 Responses to "A French Tip for You" (Leave A Comment)