Creme of Nature (Sunflower & Coconut) Detangling Shampoo

Labels: | 0 comments»



If you haven't read my blog on my hair regimen please do! you'd see that I use Creme of Nature shampoo in addition(and directly after) my Aphogee shampoo. My Mom had always used Creme of Nature products when I was a kid, so I had no hesitation with buying this shampoo, even with its new look! I love the new smell,its smell so wonderfully! And the orange and yellow bottle is pretty cool also. I smell more of the "sunflower" fragrance than the coconut fragrance, but I was so OK with it; I'm really not that hot about coconut smelling hair products anyway.

When I first start shampooing my hair with the Creme of Nature, it feels just like what the bottle says...Creamy! especially after shampooing with the Aphogee. I can immediately tell that my hair is softening. Not to mention that that it is a detangling conditioning shampoo-I have no problem with combing through my hair after using this product...always a plus!

Ingredients:Water - Aqua , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Glycol Stearate , Polyquaternium-10 , Cocamide DEA , Amodimethicone , Polysorbate 20 , Polyquaternium-7 , Isostearyl Ethylimidazoliniumethosulfate , Citric Acid , Tetrasodium EDTA , Coconut Oil - Cocos Nucifera - Certified Organic , Sunflower Seed Oil - Helianthus Annuus - Certified Organic , Peppermint Leaf Extract - Mentha Piperita , Basil Extract - Ocimum Basilicum , Polygala Senega Root Extract , Watercress Extract - Nasturtium Officinale , Sage Leaf Extract - Salvia Officinalis , Thyme Extract - Thymus Vulgaris , Rosemary Leaf Extract - Rosmarinus Officinalis , Grapefruit Seed Extract - Citrus Grandis , Glycerin , Fragrance - Parfum , Benzyl Benzoate , Coumarin , Hydroxycitronellal , Limonene , Linalool , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Red 4 - CI 14700 , Yellow 5 - CI 19140 , Red 33 - CI 17200 , Blue 1 - CI 42090.

0 Responses to "Creme of Nature (Sunflower & Coconut) Detangling Shampoo" (Leave A Comment)