St. Ives Fresh Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

Labels: | 0 comments»


I have extremely dry skin that needs special attention. I had been searching for years for the perfect facial moisturizer. I think I've finally found it! This stuff is great, the price is reasonable (like $4-5), it smells good, it leaves my face feeling very soft and fresh after my facial wash. The best thing about this product is that its a large tub of product for the price(10 oz) This stuff is going to last me for a while! The product claims to be made with collagen and elastin proteins, and hydrates the skin-and that it does. My face stays soft all day now...especially in this cold weather. I use to have problems with my face peeling because my skin was so dry. I used Oil of Olay moisturizer, but once I got to school or work, I would look in the mirror and my skin looked "ashy" and unhealthy. But this is some great stuff! Try to find it at Walmart. I will do an update soon.


Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Propylene Glycol, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed OiI (Safflower), Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Hexylcinnamal, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Courmarin, Geraniol

St. Ives Fresh Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer 10 oz (283 g) 

0 Responses to "St. Ives Fresh Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer" (Leave A Comment)