KeraCare Oil Sheen...Worth the Money

Labels: | 0 comments»

About two weeks ago, I spent 30 minutes in the beauty supply store circling the aisle that housed the brilliant KeraCare Hair Products. I was in need of oil sheen fast! I had just run out of my Aphogee Oil Sheen which didn't do anything special for my hair. If you are not familiar with KeraCare, it has a great line of products, but it is a bit pricey, well for my budget at least.



This oil sheen is fabulous! The smell is wonderful, and humidity block is included in the formula. This was especially a winner for me with all of the rain and snow in Alabama lately. I only spray over my hair quickly(I don't fog up the place) and my hair has so much shine and it feels very light... it also has no drying alcohols! If you want to invest in a good oil sheen, this one is the best in my opinion!

Pros: Humidity blocker, Doesn't leave a greasy feeling, Conditioning(olive and carrot oils) wonderful smell

Cons: Expensive

Cost: $9.99 11 oz (at my local beauty supply store)

Avlon KeraCare Oil Sheen 11 oz. (312 g.)

0 Responses to "KeraCare Oil Sheen...Worth the Money" (Leave A Comment)