Castor Oil Challenge Update

Labels: | 1 comments»

I know I promised a weekly update of my castor oil challenge, but I didn't see an immediate change in my hair after the first week. I really think I did an overkill the first time I used it...my hair was flat and very greasy. So, I've learned how to moderately apply it- I've been using it twice a week on my scalp and especially on my ends. My hair feels and looks healthier and stronger. I washed my hair last week, applied the castor oil (moderately) over my entire hair. I sat underneath the dryer for about 20 minutes and my edges looked nearly "relaxed"-My hair still feels great and I'm not even considering getting a touch up...even though my last relaxer was on November 23rd, 2009. I'm so excited! I've never gone this long without a relaxer.

I'm wrapping my hair at night, using heat only twice a  week, or when I REALLY have to. I'm extremely satisfied with the results so far. I really wanted to try the Jamaican Casor Oil, but the Isoplus brand castor oil has been amazing *crossing my fingers* thicker hair!

1 comments:

Anonymous says
January 22, 2010 at 5:47 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.