Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser Mask

Labels: | 0 comments»



I don't usually have problems with acne, but every now and then when I eat too many sweets or if my skin get irritated somehow, I use the Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser Mask. It goes on a greenish-blue and dries a mint green. Avoid the eye area and let the mask dry completely. I usually use it before I clean my face with either Ambi or Aveeno...and only when I'm having acne problems. I used it two days ago and a patch of acne is already disappearing! However, this product's recommended use is 2-3 times per week as a treatment.

Cost: $4.82 4 oz

Pros: easy to apply/smooth going on, no strong odors, works fast

Cons: leaves face extremely dry, but can be remedied with a good moisturizer
 

  •  0.5% Salicylic Acid treats and helps prevents acne
  • Menthol provides a cooling sensation on skin
  •  Recommend for use one to two times per week as a treatment



0 Responses to "Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser Mask" (Leave A Comment)