Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser vs Ambi

Labels: | 2 comments»




Ok guys...I've strayed away from my regular skin regimen of using the Ambi cleasing bar to the Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser for the past couple of weeks. And I have to admit, my face feels really clean after using the Aveeno cleanser! It doesn't have an overpowering smell it's oil free. But I miss how smooth my skin felt with using the Ambi. So I've decided to use the Ambi cleansing bar in the morning and the Aveeno at night.

Pros: Clean, fresh scent and oil free and helps prevent breakouts.

Cons: Dries my skin more than I would like.

Cost: $5.74

Active Ingredients: Salicylic acid (acne medication)


2 Responses to "Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser vs Ambi" (Leave A Comment)

Loveleigh says
February 18, 2010 at 3:34 PM

I was an Aveeno Clear Complexion junkie years ago and loved it! it made my skin so clear and the soy made it so smooth. I wished I hadnt stopped using it

Tave says
February 19, 2010 at 10:21 AM

It is great...my skin hasn't been this clear in a long time!and my skin is even in color,love it!