Hair Color Changed Using Aphogee?

Labels: , | 0 comments»


My hair has always been a bit "sandy" colored, but after using aphogee for that first month, I noticed that my hair looked sandier than usual, and especially in the sun. I don't know if any other aphogee users have experienced this effect as well, but I contacted Aphogee via email, clicked on the hair expert link and asked them...why the color change?! I received a response a couple of days later: (please keep in mind that some of the English is a bit broken):

LaTavia,
I’m glad you found ApHogee and are experiencing the benefits of the ApHogee products. One of the lesser know benefits that we tout with the ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment is on porous hair, it helps retain color molecules in the hair. This in turn prevents less color shift if you color your hair. This is what you might be experiencing.


Sorry, I couldn’t be of more help.

Thank You.


Hopefully, this may help those with the same question....

0 Responses to "Hair Color Changed Using Aphogee?" (Leave A Comment)