The Best Powder for Irritated Skin

Labels: | 0 comments»


I've had so much going on with my skin lately! I've had a irritating rash underneath my breast because of my badly fitting bra, boils on my skin(totally heriditary thanks Dad!) it's been a horendous time for me. My mom suggested that I try Gold Bond Medicated Body Powder over any skin creams I was considering buying. She was right! My rash is almost gone after using for about one week now! It's a bit medicated smelling, so I only use at night before bedtime. It gives me a great cooling sensation when using, and it can be used as a regular body powder.

Uses: Minor cuts and burns, Sunburn, Rashes, Insect Bites, Scrapes, Dries the ooxing of poison ivy, oak and sumac, and any minor skin irritations.

Active Ingredients: Menthol (0.15%), Zinc Oxide (1%)

Inactive Ingredients: Talc, Acacia, Eucalyptol, Methyl Salicylate, Salicylic Acid, Thymol, Zinc Stearate (227-073)

Pros: Works fast and solves just about any skin irritation

Cons: Overly medicated smell

Cost: $7.99  10 oz

Gold Bond Medicated Powder, 24-Ounce Containers (Pack of 2)

0 Responses to "The Best Powder for Irritated Skin" (Leave A Comment)