Keracare Foam-Wrap Set Lotion Works Wonders

| 4 comments»

So today I finally decided that it was time to apply my relaxer( believe me, its been too long already!) So of course, I used Africa's Best Organics Relaxer, Creme of Nature Detangling Shampoo, and Aphogee 2-minute. I had just picked up a very pricey bottle of Keracare wrap/setting lotion for $16 bucks! My mom's hair stylist swears by this stuff, so I forked over the cash...I immediately applied the foam to my entire hair and begin to roll(medium sized rollers) and sat underneath the dryer for about an hour and a half, if that long. I was really impressed with my results! My hair has never been this bouncy and curls so well-defined using other setting lotions. I see what all of the fuss is about!


Pros: Can  be used easily to wrap an roller set hair, leaves hair very soft, no flaking, no build up of product on the hair, curls well defined.

Cons: The price is steep...$16.99 at my local beauty supply store.













4 Responses to "Keracare Foam-Wrap Set Lotion Works Wonders" (Leave A Comment)

RealTv911 says
February 16, 2010 at 1:36 AM

I love your results! Your hair looks amazingly shiny. I see you have a good understanding of products, I'd bet you would really like Nutress Foam Wrap Lotion...http://www.youtube.com/nutresshair#p/u/4/OyUXrCYDOaQ

Tave says
February 16, 2010 at 10:37 PM

Thanks! I'm a product junkie and I constantly use new products. I definitely will be trying the Nutress Foam for comparison. Thanks for the info!

Nadege says
February 22, 2010 at 8:27 AM

I remember swearing off wrap lotions because they made the hair hard and crunchy. Your hair looks nothing like that. I may have to give this one a try.

Tave says
February 28, 2010 at 6:25 PM

Please do...that's why I used to never want to roller set my hair...I hated the Hardness, but this stuff is good!